The park in the village of Volno belongs to landscape parks. It lies in the south-eastern part of the village.
Volno estate is known due to the 1571 inventory as the property of the Khodkievich family. After 1571, the estate belonged to Sofia Slucka, and then to Ostafi Volovich. In 1632 a Holy Trinity Basilian monastery was founded in Volno.bridgemediaNike Air Force 1'07 Essential blanche et or femme - Chaussures Baskets femme - Gov
In the 17th century, a palace-and-park ensemble was built in Volno.
In the 17th century, the estate and the village of Volno belonged to the Kamensky family. In 1632, Krzysztof Kamensky and his wife Helena, who belonged to the princely family of Drucky-Gorsky, funded the construction of a church.
In 1771, Volno was bought by Stefen Slisen, and from 1831 his son Rafael (1803 —1881), a famous sculptor and architect, was the owner of the esate, and after the latter’s death – Heinrich (died in1910), the estate belonged to his nephew Valdemar Slisen and its last owner was his daughter Isa Slisen (born 1915).
The estate was located in the floodplain of the winding river Zmeika. As far back as the 17th century, a foundation stone of a wooden palace was laid there. In the first half of the 19th century it was rebuilt in neogothic style. The walls of the palace are known to have been decorated with pictorial paintings by Yu. Kossak, Ya. Falat, N. Semiradsky and I. Repin. In front of the house, on the southern side there a parterre with a traditional access circle. The palace was destroyed after WWII, now in its place there is a community centre.
The officine, a one-storeyed stone building with assimetric cut bay windows on the facades, has partially remained entact. Now it is used as an office.
The park in the village of Volno is a natural monument with the total area of 6.7 hectares. It is located on an uneven terrain with the heights of 180-186 m above the sea.
On the northern border of the park stands a Trinity Church built in Vilno baroque style.
Before 1895, the church was part of a Basilian monastery.
Geographic coordinates: N 53° 17' 39,28" E 26° 13' 58,84"
Foto: Владимира ЗУЕВА, Андрея ПОНОМАРЕВА