Летний туристический сезон 2024 в Барановичах

Летний туристический сезон 2024 в Барановичах

Накануне нового туристического сезона мы решили пройтись по необычным городским достопримечательностям. Среди них есть те, которые составляют гордость Барановичей, а есть и такие, о которых не слышали даже сами горожане...

Летний туристический сезон 2024 в Барановичах

Летний туристический сезон 2024 в Барановичах

Накануне нового туристического сезона мы решили пройтись по необычным городским достопримечательностям. Среди них есть те, которые составляют гордость Барановичей, а есть и такие, о которых не слышали даже сами горожане...

Современный вид Собора «Покрова Пресвятой Богородицы»

Русский Русский

The Intercession Cathedral is the most significant object of worship in such a young town as Baranovichi. Built in 1924-1931, it is a cruciform church with a domed roof, 3 apses, 4-column porticoes on the southern and northern facades and a three-tire bell turret on the western facade.

Подробнее...

«Камень филаретов» - самый большой валун Брестской области

Русский Русский

The boulder called “The Filarets’ Stone” is found 1 km to the west of the village of Karchevo, Baranovichi District. It is a geological natural monument.

Подробнее...

Современный вид здания Барановичского краеведческого музея

Русский Русский

The museum in Baranovichy was established in October 1929 on the initiative of L. Tusrky as a facility of povet (district) subordination. In 1940, it was used as the basis of Baranovichy regional museum of visual art which was set up there. During the nazi occupation, the museum collections were plundered . In 1946, the museum was revivied as Baranovichy regional museum of history and local lore occupying the building of a museum in the town of Slonim. In 1953, the museum was relocated to Baranovichy, the region’s central city. In 1954, due to the liquidation of Baranovichy region as an administrative unit, the museum was renamed ‘Baranovichy museum of local history’.

Подробнее...

Новомышский Преображенский костел сочетает стилизованные формы классицизма и готики

Русский Русский

The first Catholic church in the settlement of Novaya Mysh came into being as far back as 1641. After the fire of 1825, a stone temple was erected.

Подробнее...

Общий план Свято-Петро-Павловской церкви. Вид с торца

Русский Русский

St. Peter and Paul Church (a monument of church architectural retrospective Russian style) in the village of Molchad was built in 1880, according to a standardized church planning, improved by architect Tikhvinsky in 1869-1873. The contractors were merchants Nakhman Butkovsky, Shymon Skidelsky and Abraham Prechner, who allocated 2,475 roubles for these purposes.

Подробнее...

Фото советского периода

Фото советского периода - Котлован Светиловичского озера, северный микрорайон г. Барановичи, 1985 г.
Из фондов УК «Барановичский краеведческий музей».
Фото советского периода - 
Площадь В.И. Ленина в г. Барановичи (панорама), фото Кобяк. Э. 1969 г.
Из фондов УК «Барановичский краеведческий музей».
Фото советского периода - 
Строительство школы №22 (лицея №1), фото Сергель Н. Н. 1989 г.
Из фондов УК «Барановичский краеведческий музей».
Фото советского периода -  
Ул. Ленина, фото Коктыш Е. 1977 г.
Из фондов УК «Барановичский краеведческий музей».

Фото современного города

Фото современного города  - Касцёл Святога Зыгмунта Фото современного города  - Жлобинское озеро Вечер Фото современного города  - Званіца Свята-Пакроўскага сабора Фото современного города  - Вид с путепровода. Обработка